Plans, directs, and coordinates the activities of the initiative as it relates to the US market to ensure that goals or objectives of the project are accomplished within prescribed time frame and funding parameters. Has overall responsibility for planning, directing, and coordinating activities to ensure that project goals are accomplished and in line with business objectives. The individual will interact with various business units and responsible for integrating their feedback into the overall project direction.
- Leadership and management of the project team
- Management of cost, schedule, performance, quality, and risk parameters
- Manages all aspects of project lifecycle including analysis, design, development and deployment of the proposed solution.
- Provides positive and effective direction to project team members, and integrates activities with other business and IT departments
- Follows all of the required methodologies and standards of the ITPO organization to ensure that quality review standards are met.
- Anticipates and identifies issues inhibiting the attainment of project goals; develops and implements corrective actions as necessary
Skills and Knowledge:
- Strong project management skills, with experience in organizing, planning, and executing projects from vision through implementation, involving internal personnel, contractors, and vendors
- Background in large scale enterprise implementations and project management.
- Strong verbal and written communications skills, with an ability to express complex technical concepts in business terms
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and persuade at all management levels and thrive in a cross-functional environment
- MS Project (scheduling and tracking - resource effort level) and MS Office tools.
- PMP certification
0 On projects that require daily participation from team members in multiple locations.
- Minimum of 5 years of project management experience:
o Where development teams are located in separate locations and/or countries
o managing technical staff and financial resources through various life-cycle phases
o Demonstrated strong abilities in relationship management
- Experience in product planning desirable.
- Working knowledge of formal methodologies for implementation of Information Systems and associated Business Transformation/Change Management.
- Experience in the both business transformation and information technology projects is required
- Automotive industry experience desirable.
- Ten or more years of work experience in which one or more of the following occurred:
o Successfully developed and implemented applications in new computing architecture environments, using new and emerging technologies
o Demonstrated ability to manage multidiscipline, high-performance work teams and development groups
o Demonstrated competency in the execution of projects
o Developed efficient and effective solutions to diverse and complex business problems
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required (Master's degree or equivalent is desirable)
Youngsoft Inc. - 21 months ago