The Technical Project Manager will work closely with product managers, development teams and end-users to ensure the highest possible quality of new and future platform enhancements. The ideal Technical Project Manager candidate is able to look at features from an end-user perspective, represent their needs to the product team, and manage execution of software projects. The person in this position must have technical skills, user-experience knowledge and customer service skills.
- BS/MS degree in applicable field or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years experience in project management
- Strength with business analysis, requirements gathering, and creating concise product specifications.
- Outstanding communication, leadership, and negotiation skills
- Strong technical aptitude
- Ability to troubleshoot and analyze software issues and identify root causes where possible
- Understanding of front-end and back-end components
- Experience facilitating meetings of 10-15 people
- Experience documenting technical information using UML or other appropriate methods
- Experience with Jira project management software a strong plus
- Knowledge of pay-per-click advertising and search engine marketing a plus
adMarketplace is a technology company with the largest search advertising network outside of the major search engines. Recently named the 8th fastest-growing private company in New York, adMarketplace provides data-driven performance at scale to the Internet’s leading marketers and their agencies through its powerful yet easy-to-use search syndication platform.
Additionally, adMarketplace is a flat organization with empowered, self-directed teams that value honesty, commitment, accountability and results. Our employees are known in advertising and technology circles as the advisors to the experts. We organize and host meet-ups, speak in public about our industry and technology trends, and are often quoted in the press.
Experience Big Data in your career—at 2 billion query requests per day and 1 TB of data generated per hour, we ARE Big Data.
Our recently renovated offices overlook the fabulous mid-town skyline. We serve healthy gourmet lunches to our team and provide weekly
"lunch & learns". Ping-pong tables, fully stocked beverage cooler, kegorator, fantasy football leagues, video game tournaments all serve as great reminders that hard work can always be balanced with fun.
adMarketplace - 12 months ago
adMarketplace is a privately held digital advertising company that operates the largest global search network outside of the major search...