Technical Proposal Writer
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are currently seeking qualified applicants for the Technical Proposal Writer position located at the corporate office in Englewood, CO. This is a full-time regular position with benefits.
Assist in driving new business objectives to increase business and revenues through writing winning proposals that facilitate solicitation and procurement of new business for IT outsourcing and, support staffing services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
• Develop technical solution proposals for business opportunities and respond to requests for proposals.
• Assess and write proposals, oral presentations and meeting documents for a variety of potential buyers.
• Ensure a smooth flow of information and consistent messaging in proposals by proofing, editing and rewriting all sections of proposals, oral and written presentations, client communications and meeting documents as required.
• Write proposals and strategies to meet marketplace objectives.
• In coordination with Senior Business Development Executives and Senior Management:
o Identify opportunities within new and existing accounts
o Develop value propositions and unique strategies that produce deliverable results and ensure alignment with client business objectives.
• Utilize sound document management methodologies for proprietary company information.
• Ensure staff morale and client satisfaction.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in an IT related field of study or equivalent combination of work experience.
• Experience developing winning federal client technical proposals, with a focus on at least two of the following:
o Help desk support services
o Network design, administration and maintenance
o Application/software development
o ERP system (such as Oracle, SAP); (implementations/upgrades)
o Infrastructure consolidation & optimization
o Infrastructure optimization
• Experience with an industry-standard proposal development methodology, such as Shipley.
• Bachelor's degree, preferably in Business or Marketing or equivalent, in combination with IT-related work experience.
• Experience developing winning technical proposals for commercial and/or state/local government clients.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, as well as other industry-standard proposal preparation applications.
• Highly organized with ability to manage several simultaneous proposal efforts
• Ability to work well with a team and be able to be self-sufficient in an individual responsibility role.
• Exceptional communication, presentation skills and follow-up.
Benefits offered include:
• Medical, dental, vision
• 100% paid life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability,
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid time off benefits including vacation, personal leave, holiday pay and others.
• 401k Retirement plan
Follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
SofTec Solutions, Inc - 8 months ago
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...