AMERICAN SYSTEMS has earned the trust of our government defense and intelligence customers by focusing on areas of national priority since our founding in 1975. We take pride in what we do, and why we do it. We know what’s at stake. We are one of the largest employee-owned companies in the United States with annual revenues between $250M-$300M and approximately 1,200 employees nationwide. Headquartered in the Washington, D.C., suburb of Chantilly, Va., the company provides systems engineering, technical, and managed services to government customers.
We are in search of a results oriented Corporate Recruiter to provide recruiting full life cycle support. Will support both Corporate Headquarters as well as revenue generating Business Operations requirements.
- Developing recruiting strategies for identifying various technical and professional skill sets
- Provide full life cycle recruiting support including: confirm/clarify requirements; screening and qualifying candidates before submitting to hiring manager for consideration; coordinate interviews; develop compensation strategy; extend and close offers; confirm start dates; follow candidate through to new hire orientation and beyond
- Update hiring managers and the Applicant Tracking System on status of applicant throughout the employment process
- Develop and maintain business partnerships with staffing agencies, military transition centers, user groups, associations and educational institutions
- Help organize and attend career fairs, invitational, open house events as required
- Place advertisements on Internet job boards and network social media sites to source candidates
- Continually evaluate current and new recruiting sources to provide candidates from diverse backgrounds
- Participate in special projects as needed
AMERICAN SYSTEMS - 2 years ago
AMERICAN SYSTEMS is a government services contractor and one of the largest employed-owned companies in the U.S. AMERICAN SYSTEMS is focused...