Audatex is seeking an experienced recruiter for the San Diego office. This recruiter will lead/support a variety of hiring initiatives across departments and locations, and will report to the Vice President of Human Resources.
This position is responsible for recruiting qualified individuals to fill experienced hire positions across various departments, including Sales and Information Technology, in San Diego, Ann Arbor, Milwaukie (OR), and San Ramon (CA). The recruiter will drive recruiting activities at the transactional level; develop and maintain relationships with business unit leaders and the respective HR Generalist; and works with the Vice President of Human Resources and business unit leaders to determine short and long-term recruiting plans. The Recruiter is responsible for building strong internal and external relationships.
You will be primarily responsible for the following:
- Conducting intake sessions with hiring managers to determine optimal hiring profile and sourcing strategy
- Sourcing candidates, using various sources (ideally without of the use of third party vendors)
- Pre-screening those candidates that are minimally qualified and refer qualified candidates to the hiring manager
- Coordinating the interview process in accordance with Audatex guidelines.
- Gathering interviewer feedback and decision candidates
- Preparing terms of the offer and seek appropriate approval based upon level and compensation of the offer.
- Consulting with management on recruiting issues including candidate selection, market trends, and compensation.
- Assisting with the on-boarding process for all new hire and the seamless transition to the HR Generalist
- Building and developing strong client relationships and ensure creative, efficient and cost effective hiring strategies are in place for all roles
- Developing partnerships with external sources user groups, LinkedIn groups, etc.
- Assisting in the creation/improvement of Audatex recruiting processes
- Sharing best practices and identifying continuous improvement opportunities
- 5+ years executive search or agency level recruiting experience.
- Demonstrated experience with creative sourcing methods via networking, organizations, internet sourcing, referrals and direct recruiting.
- Strong knowledge of software business preferred
- Proven ability to develop strong business partnerships with client groups and be effective at consulting and making recommendations to hiring managers based on your industry knowledge/experience.
- Proven ability to provide outstanding customer service to the candidates as well as client base
- Strong credibility and presence, and the ability to influence executives
- Strong interviewing/assessment skill and ability to influence and close candidates in highly competitive situations
- Highly motivated, self-starter with strong organizational skills. Also requires strong prioritization skills, but must be flexible to adapt to ever changing business needs.
- Proficiency with internet recruiting, ATS usage, Windows and MS office. Knowledge of UltiPro recruiting helpful
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills required.
- Undergraduate degree required, preferably in Business, Management or Finance.
AudaExplore - 22 months ago
The next time you report a fender bender, your adjuster might be using technology from Solera to process the claim. Solera Holdings...