Location: Southern Boston, MA
Full Time/Direct Hire/In-House
Dare-to-be-great opportunity to make a significant impact on our exponentially growing organization as a key member of our recruiting team! Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) is currently looking to identify an exceptionally talented Scientific Technical Recruiter to further expand and drive our Talent Acquisition Program in the greater Boston/Northeast region. Validation Technologies, Inc. (VTI) strives to maintain and inspire professional excellence by providing Commissioning, Qualification, Validation and IT Services to the Pharmaceutical, Biotech, Biologics and Medical Devices Industries. We are committed to providing exciting career opportunities in a work environment that values trust, respect, openness, teamwork, creative talent, enthusiasm and diligence.
VTI offers competitive compensation, excellent benefits, 401K options plus a stimulating and collaborative work environment. In addition to base salary, this position offers the opportunity to receive additional uncapped performance based compensation (i.e. Recruitment Bonuses) as well!
The successful Recruiting Superstar will:
- Have a true passion for recruiting excellence and a desire to directly influence/impact the overall success of an organization on a daily basis while concurrently gaining valuable key skills necessary to get to the next level in one’s professional career!
- Be given the support, creative independence, capability, ability to drive the organization’s evolving corporate Talent Acquisition Program and Recruitment Strategy
- Independently manage all aspects of the talent acquisition process for a variety of technical openings in the Biopharmaceutical/Life Sciences domain including: Technical consultants, project managers and other recruiting projects as assigned to enhance company services and processes
- Provide professional insight/input to Senior Leadership by suggesting innovative ideas and strategic solutions; which will help to make our successful organization and evolving Talent Acquisition Program even better!
- Think outside-the-box while independently taking initiative and being resourceful in times of ambiguity in order to proactively identify/interpret business needs and manage candidate engagement within challenging recruitment process
- Report to and frequently collaborate with both the Head of Global Talent Acquisition and the Senior Northeast Regional Director
- Develop a robust Top Talent candidate pipeline consisting of “A-Players” with diversified technical expertise at various career levels by applying creative sourcing methods, utilizing professional networking sites (i.e. LinkedIn, etc.), social media, job boards and career sites, internal company ATS System, networking events, job fairs, employee referral program, professional associations, etc.
- Create, write, develop, maintain and execute job descriptions as well as job postings
- Drive full-cycle recruiting and candidate management processes including the following (but not limited to): thoroughly screen technical candidates (via phone, Skype calls and in-person/F2F), conduct candidate interviews utilizing behavioral interviewing methodology, set-up/coordinate hiring manager interviews, manage job requisitions, complete reference checks, meet with hiring managers, assist in the selection decision/offer process, etc.
- Provide timely feedback to internal and external candidates and key stakeholders in process
- Orchestrate, meticulously track, update and maintain candidate information in company Applicant Tracking System (ATS system/iCIMS)
Key Qualifications & Required Attributes:
- A four year degree in a related discipline with a minimum of 2+ years of hands-on full-cycle technical recruiting, talent acquisition and/or staffing experience; preferably in the Life Sciences/cGMP/FDA regulated industries (i.e. Biotech, Pharmaceuticals, Med Devices, etc.)
- Must be a passionate and tenacious recruiting professional whom is creative, solution-oriented, goal driven, self-motivated, a “sponge for learning” and genuinely excited about making a significant impact/difference on a daily basis
- Hands-on industry experience working with various candidate/applicant tracking systems (ATS systems)
- Exude confidence, capability and drive for delivering high-impact quality results with minimal supervision, while concurrently managing multiple tasks/projects/processes in a fast-paced, but exciting environment
- Must have demonstrated sourcing/recruiting skills as well as great proficiency in Microsoft Office suite including Word (expertise), Excel, PowerPoint, etc.; MS Outlook a plus
- Must possess a “go getter” mentality coupled with a proven track-record of exceptional interpersonal/verbal/written communication skills, but most importantly....
- MUST HAVE FUN while embracing all of the above!!!
Validation Technologies, Inc. Ô is a leader in the field of Validation Technology services. Our business principal is based on the...