We are located in downtown Chicago and have been focused on delivering quality, custom web applications since 2001. We are a Microsoft Gold Partner specializing in Custom Web Application Development. As a software development firm, we strive to create applications that are not only solid technically but provide the best user experience possible. We believe our applications have a huge impact on our customer's success.
We have experienced significant growth in the past 2 years and are looking for someone to help continue that growth. Identifying, recruiting, and retaining quality people is the life blood of our organization. We fully believe that quality assurance starts with the recruiting process.
We are a very entreprenurial organization. We are looking for people who want more. Who are looking for an opportunity to really challenge themselves and to make a difference. This opportunity is not a lateral move, it is a unique opportunity to get in at the start of a very successful company.
For the last 10 years, Adage has focused on identifying, recruiting, and developing their people. It is this investment in all of our staff that has produced a employee retention rate over 90%. As opposed to working for a staffing agency, this position will be staffing for our team. We want quality over quantity.
We are looking to recruit entry level employees as well as seasoned veterans. We will expect this person to be able to manage many recruiting efforts for various positions. There will be travel during the college recruiting period and it would be expected that this person meets with more passive candidates as well.
This position will report directly to the director of professional services and the president of the company. It cannot be stressed enough, this position will require a leader and someone who is looking to make a difference.
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of experience recruiting (technical preferred)
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated experience in candidate sourcing, interviewing for and successfully filling multiple vacancies utilizing internal and external recruitment sources.
- Current knowledge of legal requirements related to Human Resources such as EEO/AA, ADA, FLSA, etc on a state and federal level. Able to define and explain to hiring managers the legal requirements and their impact on interviewing, selection and placement.
- Knowledge of various professional functions and their roles and responsibilities within an organization (i.e. R&D, Engineering, Operations, etc.).
- Demonstrated and effective interpersonal/communication skills.
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel
- Excellent customer service skills, both internal and external, and ability to develop and foster relationships with customers.
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent medical PPO from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- Dental PPO plan from Blue Cross Blue Shield.
- John Hancock 401K with 3% match.
- Profit Sharing plan.
- 40 to 45 hour work weeks.
- Everyone works out of downtown location, no on-site projects.
- Two weeks paid time off for the first year, one additional day for each year of service.
- Join a great team and co-workers, there's absolutely no 'dead weight' here.
- Quarterly company outings and monthly happy hours.
- Casual dress at our office.
- An open layout that encourages collaboration
- Be a part of a rapidly growing and exciting company, help define our business processes using your expertise.
- Plenty of training opportunities.
- 100% coverage of expenses related to certification testing, preparation, and exam fee.
- 100% of any technical research materials such as books or webinars
- Mentoring, learning sessions, presentations, and code review
- Great downtown location easily accessible from all forms of transit (EL/Bus/Metra)
Apply online or send your resume with salary requirements via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Founded in 2001, Adage Technologies is a web design and development firm that specializes in building web, eCommerce, and mobile solutions....