Responsible to source, screen, and interview candidates for professional-level information technology (IT) positions, including all facets of permanent placement and consulting needs, including affirmative action outreach and recordkeeping to fulfill mandatory federal contractor requirements. Collaborate with IT leadership to understand and support organizational technology initiatives, future talent needs and strategies, and technology career development.
Will oversee the development, documentation, implementation and maintenance of IT vendor contract management processes, standards and metrics tracking. Accountable for all activities associated with effectively building and maintaining external third party partner/vendor/outsourcing relationships. Serves as the primary liaison between legal, corporate vendor management, Information Technology domains and other key stakeholders in the contract negotiation process.
- Bachelor’s degree required in human resources, information services/IT, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years recruitment experience in the IT field required.
- Experience in healthcare a plus.
- Experience in negotiating and facilitating contracts required.
- S trong technical aptitude, ability to source, present, schedule candidate interviews, prep candidates, follow-up and complete any necessary paperwork required to complete the hiring process.
- Excellent understanding of the hardware and software used within the organization.
- Demonstrated understanding of vendor management concepts and implementation techniques including contract negotiation and vendor performance monitoring required.
- Must have strong computer skills in Microsoft Office products.
- Must have strong internet research skills with knowledge of relevant employment oriented social media sites.
- Analytical, with a strong detail orientation – can examine market research information and field feedback and then translate it into effective strategies and program.
Salary Grade: 16
CDPHP - 17 months ago