Dropcam (http://www.dropcam.com) is making the next great consumer gadget - a user-centric web-connected video camera you watch from anywhere. Use your smartphone to check in on your baby, pets, home, or small business.
It sounds easy, but making a stable, highly available media streaming system that's easy enough for mom and dad to use is hard.
We're funded by Accel Partners, Menlo Ventures, Kapor Capital, and Felicis Ventures, who have backed early-stage companies like Facebook, Groupon, and Mint. Dropcam's offices are located in San Francisco, CA.
Do you love the idea of helping to build a world-class engineering team?
Are you constantly amazed by your own sourcing abilities and how you can quickly find good candidates with software experience?
Do you have a good BS detector when speaking about technical projects and a candidate's responsibilities?
You will be responsible for:
- creating detailed job descriptions while working with the engineering team to determine key criteria
- sourcing candidates and creatively finding the best fits for each role
- screening for folks who are college interns to new graduate hires to experienced developers
- preparing the hiring team for interviews and collecting feedback
- guiding candidates through the process, from introduction through accepting the offer
- helping to build Dropcam's culture and ensuring the people here are happy, friendly, and folks you love to work with
You know how we know you're awesome? You're going to email our COO using the email address he has on his personal webpage for contact. Tell us something unique while you're at it.
- experience in full life cycle recruiting at a fast paced technology company
- track record of identifying and sourcing candidates that are a strong match to the requirements
- ability to work on multiple projects with ease
- strong written and verbal skills
- BA/BS degree required
Dropcam (http://www.dropcam.com) is a venture-backed San Francisco startup building a consumer-friendly, web-connected internet camera focused on the home monitoring market. Our goal is to help you watch the things you love from anywhere in the world and make sure they’re safe and sound. Dropcam offers a long list of benefits, including:
We’re a small team developing the next great consumer gadget – join us in making it a reality!
- Competitive salary
- Equity that's more than microscopic
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision
- 401(k) and life insurance
- Pre-tax commuter plans
- Vacation when you need it
- Breakfast, lunch and a kitchen full of snacks
- Dropcams for your favorite locations
- Free helicopter ride piloted by our CEO
Dropcam - 10 months ago