Would you like to work in a rapidly growing, Inc 5000 software company where you’d be a part of something big? Do you love working with people and leading edge technology? Are you fluent in geek-speak and have a large network in the IT world?
Hard Dollar, the global leader in project cost management, has an opportunity for a Technical Recruiter to join our winning Talent Team. HD provides solutions for the heavy civil/infrastructure, mining, oil & gas, environmental, utilities, STO, and industrial markets. We’re small enough to be casual and friendly, but large enough to lead our market - and our rapid growth is generating great opportunities. Our culture is fast paced, informal, wellness oriented, and focused on the success of both our customers and our team.
Here’s more detail about why you’ll enjoy working on our team:
In this position you will:
- Direct position, not a contractor
- Competitive salary, rich benefits
- Cool, new Scottsdale offices on the greenbelt
- Flexible hours and schedules
- Casual, fun, make-it-happen work environment – with a dog
- Free Friday lunches!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- Use direct sourcing efforts to recruit IT/technical candidates
- Effectively utilize an online ATS
- Creatively attract top IT/technical talent in a timely and cost effective way
- Create detailed job descriptions, and job postings that sparkle
- Post and maintain job listings on various job boards
- Serve as a front-line interviewer to find the right fit for the company
- Build strong relationships with hiring managers
- Coordinate and communicate onsite interviews with local and out of town candidates
- Conduct candidate office tours
- Conduct candidate testing, reference checks, and background checks
- Develop networking and referral base with community organizations, agencies, and schools to enhance our image in the community
- Monitor effectiveness of recruitment efforts, conduct turnover analysis, and provide reports to track progress and analyze trends
Does this sound like you? If so, we’d love to hear from you. This is a brand new opportunity and a chance for you to shine in a fast-paced, rapidly growing company. If you’re just exploring options, that’s OK – reach out to us, we’ll treat your information with the utmost in confidentiality and discretion.
- 3+ years experience as a technical recruiter- strong emphasis on IT and Software Engineering disciplines
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Understanding of behavioral-based interviewing and pre-employment assessment
- Strong knowledge of legal hiring practices
HARD DOLLAR CORPORATION is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, marital status, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
"Hard Dollar Corporation is committed to being the undisputed worldwide leader in providing integrated information solutions to the...