Who Are You?
Do you have a distinct distaste for office politics, non-caring bosses, and cubicle cultures that transform smart, motivated workers into zombies?
Do you hunger to work with people who pride themselves on their values and their track record for excellence? Do you like to take the time to do things right, to speak your mind, to take risks, and to think outside the box? Do you want to have loads of fun while ensuring success for your clients?
Do you want to help your clients unlock and unblock their potential? Help them create an environment for sustainable success? Are you interested in giving your clients confidence that they are moving forward with products that will succeed?
Do you want to work with a small and rapidly growing company that has successfully transitioned more than 100 different teams using the principles of Agile (Scrum, Lean and XP) for a range of top tier clients like Barnes & Noble, ADP, Time Inc., etc.?
Do you dream of working in a start-up style environment with focus on getting things done and creating immense value? Do you want to learn and grow every day? Do you want to work for a smaller company where the passion is both palpable and contagious?
Are you interested in joining a leading process consultation and software development firm that is rapidly becoming a mecca for smart product technologists like yourself?
Who Are We?
We are a New York, NY based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of agile and lean product delivery services.
We have a ridiculously impressive track record of success and our future is brighter than ever.
We are dedicated to our values, our clients, and to having fun.
We are InRhythm.
About the Position
As a member of our Recruiting team, youll be responsible for identifying, recruiting and closing candidates for technical positions either in-house or on behalf of our clients. Youll work closely with our existing Recruiting team members, the Recruiting Operations manager and our User Experience Director. Youll be given the freedom to work creatively to attract the best technical talent for us and our clients.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Work closely with recruiting and Customer Success teams to develop creative sourcing strategies and identify highly qualified applicants for all positions related to software development.
- Represent the company and its values in all interactions with potential candidates.
- Go beyond sourcing and harvesting tools to proactively recruit passive candidates, including LinkedIn and Meetup.com.
- Track all candidates progress through the pipeline and communication points in the Applicant Tracking System.
- Recruit for multiple positions at a time as needed, including project managers, business analysts, and front end web developers.
- Must have 2 years of recruiting experience, preferably for in-house positions.
- Must be a self-starter who can prioritize and execute tasks with minimal oversight.
- Must be able to understand and quickly internalize processes.
- Must have strong grasp on applicant tracking systems; experience with JobDiva is a plus.
- Must have excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills.
- Should be able to communicate with professional candidates in clients up to and including C-Level executives.
- Should be able to negotiate rates and contract details with candidates.
- Working knowledge of Visa and Immigrations laws are a plus.
InRhythm - 17 months ago
Who Are We?
We are a NY city based boutique agile process-consulting and product development firm that specializes in a whole gamut of...