Due to continued growth, we are in need of another Technical Recruiter to join our award winning team. The primary focus of this position is to work proactively with the sales team to source project needs with by attracting and hiring the best candidates. This is an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic individual that thrives on networking, and enjoys the challenge of finding the top technical talent. Intertech has a great team, forward thinking vision, and an aggressive plan for growth. Energetic Self-Starters only need apply! If you desire the opportunity to drive your own income and be an integral part of our company’s success, this could be the perfect opportunity for you!
Key activities include:
- Sources and screens applicants to fill job vacancies
- Utilizes various recruiting sources, including social media, to attract outstanding candidates
- Works closely with hiring managers and sales stafff to understand position needs; refers candidates to Relationship Manager.
- Works closely with human resources generalists to assess pay equity considerations and internal talent
- Works closely with Vice President to assess and optimize the organization's online presence to prospective candidates
- Works with the appropriate partners to enhance and maintain web sites and other tools to connect with candidates
- A minimum of 3 years previous successful recruiting experience, preferably working with IT professionals, Technical Sales, or a combination of both.
- Basic knowledge of IT terminology and concepts, and the willingness to continue to learn about the latest technologies.
- Great communication skills both in talking with others professionally (on the phone and in person), and in basic business writing such as letters, job postings, marketing materials, etc.
- Ability to proactively recruit candidates (i.e. proactive outbound calling, attending local user group meetings, etc…)
- Experience with Internet sourcing techniques and conducting Boolean searches.
- Recruiting experience utilizing social media
- A desire to meet goals and be the best.
- A completed Bachelor’s degree.
Intertech offers …
- Performance Incentives
- Strong benefits
- Profit sharing
- Sabbatical program
- Stock equity participation
- An energetic, focused atmosphere
- Cell phone paid for by the company
- Reimbursement for mileage and breakfast/lunch/dinner meetings and interviews
- Year-end bonus for meeting and exceeding goals
- Annual training opportunities, and reimbursement for job related books and tapes
- Additional benefits
Intertech, Inc. - 7 months ago
Founded in 1991 by local entrepreneur Tom Salonek, Intertech, Inc. has grown from a one-person shop to the largest combined software...