Lyft is looking for a full-time in-house Technical Recruiter who embodies our culture and will help us rapidly grow a world class team. The recruiter will be critical to helping Lyft scale our engineering operations across the U.S. and internationally.
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with Lyft hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Create job descriptions, role profiles, and offer packages based on the position and company requirements
- Three to six years of recruiting experience, in-house and/or agency experience
- Experience sourcing candidates through multiple channels (web/social/professional networks, etc.)
- Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Natural connector
- Prior start-up experience
- Avid Lyft user
- Prior experience using Jobvite
- What's the most creative way you reached a candidate - please discuss in your cover letter.
Lyft - 17 months ago
copy to clipboard
Lyft is your friend with a car. Drivers are matched with passengers who request rides through the Lyft iPhone or Android app. Drivers are...