Mirantis has more experience delivering OpenStack clouds to more customers than any other company. We build the infrastructure that makes OpenStack work. We are profitable, have strong investors, and ample cash reserves. We are proud to be Founding sponsors of OpenStack, and to serve on the OpenStack Foundation Board.
What Linux was to open source and operating systems, OpenStack is to cloud computing. It makes programmable infrastructure vendor-neutral and frictionless to access, not to mention it unlocks distributed applications and accelerates innovation. It transforms virtualization from an efficiency to a whole new compute paradigm.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for Mirantis U.S. office and ensure a smooth hiring process.
- Search, identify and qualify all potential candidates (through social networks, job boards, contact lists, job fairs, cold calls, etc)
- Qualify candidates through recruiting calls – screening candidates for essential function/duties, work history, training, technical skills and salary requirements
- Identify/Clarify hiring specifications with hiring managers, ensure accurate and detailed interview and feedback process
- Facilitate interview and hiring discussions with interviewers and hiring managers.
- Continually build and maintain a pipeline of talent to accommodate for current and future client demands
- Drive the offer process and negotiate candidate’s contracts and terms of employment
- Work with HR Operations to onboard new hires.
- Act as an internally and externally-facing representative of Mirantis.
- Must have 5 + years of experience recruiting, of those at least 2 years in corporate recruiting
- Strong attitude, aptitude, passion and experience
- Technical or CS degree preferred
- Experience recruiting in a start-up environment
- Ability to work independently while maintaining a high-sense of urgency and professionalism
- Knowledge of programming languages, platform as a service, Openstack, IT a plus
What We Offer
- Work in the Bay Area with established leaders in their industry
- Work with exceptionally passionate, talented and engaging colleagues
- High-energy atmosphere of a young company, competitive compensation package with strong benefits plan and stock options
- Lots of freedom for creativity and personal growth
Mirantis Inc. - 14 months ago