WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
- Source and aggregate the best and brightest candidates for Practice Fusion engineering team openings.
- Work with the Engineering leadership team and hiring managers to understand needs and preferences, and help establish and refine processes.
- Find passive candidates using a variety of creative sourcing techniques
- Maintain applicant-tracking database for reporting purposes, and screen and respond to applicants
- Carry-out the offer process; including presenting offers, overcoming last minute challenges, negotiating and successfully closing candidates
- Hire kick-ass engineers for multiple platforms.
- Excellent multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Strong candidate sourcing and networking skills; Effective and successful use of Boolean search and social networking sites to identify potential candidates.
- Experienced business partner building understanding the needs of the organization, the team and the hiring manager.
- Team player with a high sense of urgency. Experience contributing to organizational projects including strategic initiatives related to employer brand, candidate experience, and process design highly desired.
- Expertise speaking with technical candidates, with the ability to communicate effectively through written and verbal communication.
- University relations experience a plus
- Proven ability to consistently and positively contribute in a high-paced, changing work environment.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented, problem solver with a desire to contribute to the organization’s reputation, growth and success.
- 7 years recruiting experience in a fast paced environment with varying requisition loads
- Technical recruiting experience a must
- Bachelor degree preferred
- Experience managing full cycle recruiting process through use of Applicant Tracking System
Practice Fusion - 22 months ago