Scitor Corporation is seeking an experienced Technical Recruiter to support staffing efforts in our Reston, VA location. The successful applicant will manage the end-to-end staffing process to include the following tasks:
· Facilitate the job requisition process with business areas
· Candidate sourcing
· Develop and manage a candidate pipeline
· Screen candidates and coordinate assessment and selection process
· On-going candidate management for contingent requisitions
· Maintenance of Applicant Tracking System
· Ensure that compliant hiring processes are being administered
· Interact with company leadership in the establishment of hiring plans and sourcing strategies
· Bachelor’s degree in business, human resources or other related field
· 8+ years of related experience
· Experience recruiting within the Defense and Intelligence communities required
· TS/SCI security clearance
Scitor was founded in 1979 and is headquartered in Reston, Virginia with operating locations throughout the United States. Scitor Corporation provides engineering, management consulting and information services to outstanding customers in the Intelligence Community, Department of Defense, other government agencies, and commercial industry. Recognized as a trusted advisor, Scitor Corporation is the forward-thinking provider of a pioneering service concept called Total Solutions™. We integrate technical, programmatic and acquisition disciplines to build fully defined and executable solutions — all focused on mission success.
The Scitor Total Solutions approach begins with a world-class workforce comprised of professionals from broadly diversified backgrounds. We collaborate with our customers and throughout our company on all phases of complex systems and programs — from initial concept and requirements definition, to acquisition, development and deployment, to operations and maintenance. We are proud of our reputation for integrity, innovation, excellence and the results our Total Solutions produce for our customers.
Working at Scitor is more than a job. It means working with intelligent, innovative and accomplished people. It means having access to a very competitive Total Rewards Program specifically designed and managed to support you and your family. It means being part of a team that shares a passion for doing what is right. It means working for a company based on trust.
Challenging, important work, an environment of empowerment and a very competitive Total Rewards Program provide the foundation for exciting careers at Scitor.
US Citizenship is required as this position requires candidate to obtain and/or maintain a government security clearance. Scitor Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employing and retaining a diverse workforce.
Visit our website at www.scitor.com.
Scitor Corporation - 24 months ago
Scitor, which gets its name from the Latin word meaning "to seek to know," counts on the fact that its clients are looking for an...