SofTec Solutions, Inc. is a leading IT Consulting Services firm. For three (3) consecutive years, SofTec has been listed in the Inc. Magazine’s Fastest Growing Companies in America. We are looking for several Technical Recruiters for our growing Staffing Division located at our corporate office in Englewood, CO. We offer a competitive base salary plus commissions and a robust incentive program.
The Technical Recruiter is responsible for providing the highest level of staffing and consulting services to SofTec Solutions sales team in a fast paced environment. The incumbent delivers high quality professional and executive-level candidates in IT Consulting. This individual will perform full lifecycle recruiting and maintain excellent relations with hiring managers, candidates, and the community at-large. A wide degree of creativity, near and long-term recruiting vision, business understanding, and personal organization is required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Perform full cycle recruiting efforts including, but not limited to, posting job openings, sourcing, screening, qualifying applicants, networking, cold calling, scheduling interviews, conduct reference checks, job offers/negotiations, etc. Primarily recruiting for IT related positions as placements for SofTec clients located nationwide. May also recruit for administrative positions and other technical positions.
• Receive requisitions and direction from multiple Account Managers. Work closely with the business development team with regards to new and potential business requiring recruiting efforts.
• Present new recruiting ideas and concepts to SofTec management and technical communities.
• Assimilate technical information and build solutions to the optimal balance of meeting business needs, beating competitors, and operating within financial resource constraints.
• Assess and prioritize recruiting needs in order to bring the most business to the table.
• Develop and maintain successful working relationships with SofTec clients. Assist in managing clients and hiring managers as an established POC for company and division recruiting efforts.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
• A “Go-Getter” individual who is interested in helping the organization grow.
• 2-5 years of professional recruiting experience including contingent workforce staff augmentation services.
• Experienced in contract and permanent placement recruiting within short-term deadlines. Prefer experience recruiting for technical positions for government contracts.
• Associates or Bachelors Degree preferred-relevant experience accepted in lieu of formal education. Some college course work preferred in Business, Human Resources, Communications, Marketing, or related discipline.
• Must be Internet savvy and experienced in mining online databases such as Dice, Monster, etc. in addition to cold calling, networking and finding creative sourcing options.
• MS WORD, EXCEL and Power Point proficiency (minimum 1-2 years experience) .
• Great phone skills.
• Disciplined and can work diligently without being micro-managed.
• A strong team player who wants the best for the entire team and organization.
• Excellent writing and oral communication skills are required.
• Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national, multi-location level.
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
• Strong initiative and solid judgment abilities/skills.
Benefits offered include:
• Major medical, dental, vision
• 100% paid life insurance, short-term disability and long-term disability,
• Flexible spending accounts
• Paid time off benefits including vacation, personal leave, holiday pay and others.
• 401k Retirement plan
Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
SofTec Solutions, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
SofTec Solutions, Inc - 23 months ago
SofTec Solutions is a consulting services firm that translates proven technologies into concrete, workable business solutions. We provide...