The Climate Corporation’s mission is to help all the world’s people and businesses manage and adapt to climate change.
Today The Climate Corporation is focused on helping farmers protect and increase their profits in the face of increasingly extreme weather. At the heart of the company is our unique Climate Insights™ technology platform, which encompasses our core competencies across weather monitoring, agronomic modeling, and weather simulation. This platform powers the company’s portfolio of technology-based products and services, which are revolutionizing agricultural risk management and farm management.
If you are the best at what you do, you like solving interesting problems, and you are looking for like-minded people dedicated to having a major impact on the world, we are eager to talk with you.
See our video about what it’s like to work at The Climate Corporation: http://vimeo.com/62657628
The Climate Corporation is looking for an in-house Technical Recruiter who embodies our culture and will help us rapidly grow a world class team. The recruiter will be responsible for full lifecycle recruiting including building strong partnerships with hiring managers, developing strategic recruiting plans and job descriptions, sourcing candidates, screening, interviewing and closing candidates for positions in our engineering team. The recruiter will be critical to helping TCC scale our engineering operations and continue to hire the best and brightest Engineers.
What You Will Do
- Manage full cycle recruiting process for our Engineering organization ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience.
- Evaluate skill level; manage offer process, including salary recommendations, offer letter generation and offer acceptance/declines.
- Innovate on ways to build a talent pipeline and recruit in a variety of venues.
- Build strong pipeline to source and connect with potential candidates
- Source candidates from relevant networks, online and internal databases, employee referrals and passive candidates through networking and research
- Work internally with hiring managers to understand positions and team needs
- Ensure hiring team readiness during the interview process and make sure that interviews are conducted in an efficient and professional manner.
- Develop client management and negotiation expertise
What You Offer
- 3+ years of recruiting experience, filling positions across the organization.
- Proven experience delivering great results during a hiring ramp
- Strong research skills
- Prior startup experience
- Has built and maintains a broad network of professional relationships
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal)
- Service orientation to managers
- Excellent time management and problem solving skills
- Self motivated and flexible
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- BA/BS from a top tier University in Business, Human Resources or related field.
What We Offer
We offer the opportunity to join a world-class organization and pursue a broad and bold mission that will make a positive impact on the world. We offer a work environment that is engaging and fast-paced, and favors innovation, flexibility, and transparency.
- A driven, motivated and talented team
- Energetic, idea-driven and transparent work environment
- Exciting, world-changing opportunity - weather impacts consumers and a multitude of businesses - The Climate Corporation is striving to do something very big about something that affects everyone
- Award-winning offices in South Park area of San Francisco
- Competitive pay
- We provide meals and a large assortment of snacks, drinks, fruits,coffees, and teas to help you get through the day
- Company sponsored outings to the movies, ball games, go-kart races, and more.
- “Wimblepong” ping pong tournaments, foosball, and arcade games
- Friday all-hands meetings that double as happy hour