Let’s Work Together
Human Resources Technical Recruiter
This position is based in Clifton Park, NY
Life at nfrastructure
At nfrastructure, we understand that our success results from our diverse workforce. In every nfrastructure office, you will find challenging projects and smart people with the potential to wow our customers. nfrastructure team members relish the freedom and support they receive to help our customers solve their most challenging problems and create the next generation of dynamic infrastructure solutions in an environment designed to foster collaboration, creativity, excitement and success.
The area: Human Resources & Administration
Working behind the scenes, the Human Resources & Administration team makes a significant impact on nfrastructure employees, partners and customers. The Human Resources & Administration department is devoted to effectively serving the company’s organizational needs as well as the needs of company employees. Functions of the department include: Recruitment and Selection, Policy Formation, Employee Compensation and Benefits and Employee Relations.
The role: Human Resources Technical Recruiter
As the Human Resources Coordinator, you will focus on the attracting and recruiting of new talent. You will proactively source qualified candidates through social media websites, referrals, networking, and other avenues, for all open positions. You will need to develop and maintain productive, collaborative relationships throughout the organization. This position will report to the HR Manager, Resource Development
- Work with HR Manager, Resource Development to ensure all recruiting processes are followed
- Maintain position requisition forms and in conjunction with HR Manager meet with hiring Manager ensure accurate completion of requisition before proceeding with job posting
- Post and maintain open job requisitions on internal and external sites
- Identify qualified candidates in an applicant tracking system (ATS) or by sourcing candidatesutilizing a variety of sourcing techniques including cold calling, web search and social networking; proactively networking with active consultants and maintaining ongoing relationships.
- Conduct screening and evaluation of application, initial phone interview, schedule phone and on-site interviews with hiring manager and/or team members
- Conduct all reference checks for selected candidates. (2 required, 1 must be a current or former boss)
- Process employee information and maintain employee records in the ATS.
- Provide weekly reporting updates on all open positions and recruiting efforts
- Maintain applicant tracking system with routine updates and audits
- Assist with completing job description audits when needed
- Responsible for providing administrative HR support and will assist with special projects as required as well as additional duties as assigned
- Associate’s degree and 3 years’ professional experience in a Recruitment role, or equivalent work experience, technical recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to effectively multi-task
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness and ability to adjust to multiple demands and shifting priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Knowledge and ability to apply federal and state legislation as it relates to employment matters and recruitment practices
- Experience and success in managing to service level agreements and deadlines
- Relevant certifications a plus
nfrastructure helps large enterprises design, build and operate mission-critical technology infrastructure. Combining proven methods and tools, world-class engineering talent, on-site technical service in every major North American market and tightly integrated low cost remote support, nfrastructure collaborates with customers to deliver sustainable disruptive value. With industry practices in public sector, financial services, retail, healthcare, technology, communications, public safety and energy, nfrastructure works with leading technology hardware and software vendors to provide comprehensive data center, network, security, unified communications, end-point, structured cabling, staffing and outsourcing solutions.
More information about nfrastructure can be found at www.nfrastructure.com
Apply for this job or another online today at www.nfrastructure.com/company/careers
nfrastructure is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; women and minorities are encouraged to apply for positions.