MDRC is seeking an experienced SAS programmer for its Research Technology Unit. This person will support the documentation and development of SAS macros to standardize and automate data management, analysis, reporting, and graphing tasks across projects. This person will also provide SAS programming support to technical research staff of all levels.
- Creating and maintaining developer-side documentation of SAS macros
- Maintaining SAS macro user guides and other documentation
- Assisting in the testing and validation of new SAS macros
- Publicizing and supporting the use of SAS macros
- Providing SAS programming support to research staff
Knowledge of statistics and research design, experience using SAS Enterprise Guide 4.3 or higher, and familiarity with SharePoint preferred. Some mentoring and on-the-job training will be provided.
- BA/BS degree
- Three or more years of SAS programming experience, including SAS macro language
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including technical writing
- Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
The successful candidate must be must be well-organized, able to multitask, and able to work well independently.
As an Equal Opportunity Employee, MDRC strongly encourages minorities, women, people with disabilities, and veterans to apply. Legal work authorization required.
MDRC is a nonprofit, nonpartisan social policy research organization. We are dedicated to learning what works to improve the well-being of...