Job Title: Technical Review Lead
Reports To: Director of Field Operations
Department: Director of Field Operations
FLSA Status: Exempt
Location: Boston, MA
Summary : Come join a fast-paced, ever-evolving growth environment dedicated to helping homeowners spend less to be more comfortable in their homes. The Technical Review Lead will be responsible for reviewing all paperwork generated by Home Energy Assessment Advisors after the “Step 1” visit for mathematical accuracy and program compliance. Other responsibilities include contract and paperwork generation for the customer service department for in process customers, and providing support when necessary to other departments as pertains to the Step 1 Department.
· Conduct technical review on a daily basis on a steady, large volume of time critical paperwork
· Review "planview" diagrams of work scope for mathematical accuracy
· Review work scopes for program compliance and sound building science principles
· Review paperwork for completeness
· Identify and correct errors as needed
· Work with field manager and advisors to collect all folders, contracts and assessment paperwork in a timely manner.
· Generate contracts and reports in a timely manner using Energy Measure software per customer services request on a regular basis
· Update Customer Relations Management software Salesforce.com on a regular basis with relevant information on work scope and customer
· Work to solve interdepartmental customer services concerns involving Step 1 particularly where contract generation or report completion is a solution.
· Bachelor's degree, in technical field or building science preferred
· Solid understanding of building science concepts
· Building Performance Institute Building Analyst or Envelope Professional Certification preferred
· Experience with the Mass Save Home Energy Services Program also preferred
· Mastery of basic geometry and arithmetic skills
· Strong logic skills - able to analyze a complicated scope for best option within program rules
· High attention to detail
· Systematic thought process
· Able to perform similar tasks day in and day out
· Strong computer literacy - must be able to learn new software quickly and be comfortable reviewing documents online
· Microsoft office skills required
· Salesforce.com experience preferred
· Ability to learn complex processes quickly and work within them effectively
· Ability to self-manage daily tasks
· Goal-driven and desire to succeed in a metric-driven environment.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical and program concepts across departments
NEXT STEP LIVING, INC. IS AN EOE EMPLOYER
Next Step Living - 2 years ago