Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 6,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for evangelizing Intacct’s best-in-class strategy to SMB prospects and customers. Technical sales engineers will combine technical knowledge with sales skills to provide advice and support for integrating enterprise applications with Intacct. The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for evoking confidence in Intacct’s technology infrastructure and customization framework, and removing all technical objections in the sales cycle. The Technical Sales Engineer will uncover business requirements, develop a solution sales strategy, and create and effectively demonstrate Intacct’s solutions that address customer requirements.
• The Technical Sales Engineer will be responsible for presenting the benefits of Intacct’s solutions to all levels including lines of business managers, IT managers, developers and “C” level executives. The Technical Sales Engineer should be able to articulate:
o Using the Intacct Web Services API’s
o Using the Intacct Platform Product
o Intacct Integrations with third party applications
• The Technical Sales Engineer will be required create workflows and POCs to demonstrate custom integrated solutions
• Meet quarterly and annual quota objectives working in tandem with the Corporate and Channel Sales Representatives
• Assist the marketing department in conducting webinars and product sessions at user conferences
• Provide input to other cross-functional departments pertaining to prospect requests and product enhancements as needed
• 7-10 years experience as a solutions consultant for a SaaS provider (accounting or financial software application experience preferred)
• A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in a customer interfacing support role
• Excellent understanding of integration techniques between systems using web services
• Experience with SQL databases in cloud computing environments is a PLUS
• An understanding and exposure to standard accounting modules (Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, and Invoicing) is highly desired
• Hands-on experience with SaaS applications such as SalesForce.com is highly desired
• Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
• We are looking for a strong problem solver with critical thinking skills who can identify root causes and solve difficult problems
San Jose, CA
Apply Now! Tell A Friend
Intacct - 12 months ago