TCR Engineered Components, LLC is a leading, value-added manufacturer of highly engineered metal component parts. TCR has an opening for a full-time Technical Sales Engineer based in Minneapolis, MN. This position will be responsible for new business generation in commercial, industrial and automotive markets. This position will also be responsible for coordinating sales representative activities which are located around the US. Additionally this person will be responsible for managing the estimating process, timing, and price recommendations. Compensation for this role is a combination of base plus commission. Successful candidate in this role can anticipate earning up to 80K during first year based on sales performance.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Manage all sales/customer service aspects of assigned customers
- Report monthly on customers’ activities for sales and new business opportunities
- Forecast quarterly assigned customer sales by part number for existing business and new business opportunities
- Develop and maintain quote, program routing, and procedures
- Preview and present the quote and suggested selling price
- Provide timely feedback to department managers regarding service problems or customer concerns
- Assist with business development initiatives
TCR offers competitive compensation and benefits packages.
- Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Marketing or Engineering required. Will consider a combination of education and experience in lieu of the degree.
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to close deals
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Self-driven and able to work independently as well as with a team
- Strong customer service orientation
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
- Demonstrated ability to lead people and drive results
- Proven ability to analyze issues and reach resolution at both a strategic and functional level
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to travel up to 30% of the time
Monster - 10 months ago