Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated , a worldwide leading manufacturer in single-ply roofing and related technology, has an immediate opening for a Technical Sales Representative , in the southern New England area. This position is responsible for calling on authorized applicators to promote Carlisle products and systems, assist in bid/proposal preparation, answer questions, assist roofing field personnel on product/technical issues, update literature, and familiarize applicators with new systems and products. Other responsibilities include calling on owners, assisting Architects and Consultants, assist with field technical meetings and seminars, and assist Reps/Distributors in coordinating presentations and conferences. The TSR will assist the Regional Sales Manager in developing market specific development plans and securing competitive information from Reps/Distributors.
This position will cover the Northeast region (ME, NH, VT, MA, CT, RI, NY, and northern NJ). Travel requirements will average 75% with approximately 40 to 50% overnight stay per week.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Call on authorized applicator to promote Carlisle products and systems. Assist in bid / proposal preparation, answer questions. Assist roofing field personnel on product / technical issues, update literature, and familiarize applicators with new systems and products.
- Utilize Carlisle tools/services (RoofSense, Proposal Writer 3, SkyCalc, website etc.) to influence decision makers to utilize Carlisle roofing systems and products.
- Assist with field technical meetings, seminars, and pre-bid / pre-job conferences.
- Assist Regional Manager with implementing Contractor Programs, preparing reports, data verification, and collection of information.
- Assist Reps/Distributors in developing & performing market specific sales presentations, coordinating Carlisle Architect and Contractor conferences.
- Assist Regional Manager in developing & executing market specific development plans.
- Assist Regional Manager in securing competitive information from Reps/Distributors and contractors.
- Call on owners and specified firms to provide current product information/literature.
- Assist Architects and Consultants in writing Carlisle specifications.
A Bachelor's degree is required in business, marketing, construction management or related field. In addition, a minimum of two (2) years of experience in the roofing or construction industry is also desired. Candidates must have strong interpersonal / communication skills, presentation skills and have the ability to work independently.
Carlisle Construction Materials Incorporated offers a competitive benefits package which includes 401k, medical/dental/prescription drug, life insurance, flex spending, holiday and vacation pay.
Carlisle Construction Materials - 30+ days ago
Carlisle Construction Materials (CCM) is a diversified manufacturer and supplier of premium building products for the commercial and...