As the industry leader in the analytical instrument industry, TA Instruments prides itself in innovation and an uncompromising commitment to customer support. Our continued growth relies on recruiting and developing individuals that can make a positive contribution to our business. For additional information about our products, visit our web site at www.tainstruments.com .
Headquartered in Delaware, with manufacturing sites in the US and Europe, we are represented in all of the major markets around the world with sales offices in the USA, Canada, Japan, India, China, Taiwan, South Korea, Brazil, Mexico, Australia and across Europe.
TA Instruments is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Typical tasks of the position include, but are not limited to:
- Direct sales of TA Instruments thermal analysis and rheology systems to R&D labs, QC labs, government and academic laboratories within assigned territory.
- Visit customer sites on a regular basis to give sales presentations, perform instrument demonstrations and training.
- Aggressively pursue new business prospects and penetrate competitive accounts.
- Maintain an up to date customer/contact database to facilitate the distribution of marketing materials.
- Attend product related technical shows and other marketing related activities and represent company products and services.
- Submit accurate and timely monthly sales forecasts.
The successful candidate will have a combination of knowledge, skills, and experience that would include the following:
- 5+ years experience in capital equipment sales; prior thermal, rheology, microcalorimetry, or thermophysical properties experience highly desirable.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations in order to sell Company products and services.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with a diverse customer base.
- Ability to prioritize activities that achieve sales goals, good time and territory management skills. Excellent computer skills with proficiency in MS Office products such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook; experience with contact management software is a plus.
- Bachelors degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, physics, or other technical field highly desirable.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to travel both by ground and air carrier.
For 50 years, the Waters Corporation has developed innovative analytical science solutions to support customer discoveries, operations,...