Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Development, delivery and maintenance of key training programs for HID Global’s worldwide sales organization including: new product/service launches, product upgrade training and new hire orientation.
• Develop and deliver both web based self-help training modules, as well as classroom based curriculums for HID Global field Sales, Inside Sales and Customer Service.
• Develop and deliver both web based self-help training modules, as well as classroom based curriculums for HID Global customers.
• Consult and collaborate with global Technical Services, Product Marketing and Sales leadership to identify/prioritize the top training initiatives.
• Perform product demonstrations for internal sales teams and customers.
• Act as lead Technical Sales Trainer for HID Academy team within region, working with colleagues to actively identify and respond to opportunities to increase sales and partner satisfaction through the development and delivery of both general and targeted technical sales training material
• Support regional sales team by providing technical sales training sessions both in-person and via web conference
• Develop and maintain technical sales training curriculum and materials (documentation, visual presentations, testing materials, etc.) for a variety of media and delivery methods such as self-service video training, in person workshops, remote learning, etc.
• Participate in HID Academy training initiatives – maintain tech sales training material in Salesforce.com, develop on-line learning materials, etc.
Required Knowledge / Experience:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Marketing, Education, Computer Science or other technically related field.
• A minimum of five (5) years’ experience in delivering technical sales training.
• A minimum of four (4) years’ experience in developing training or educational curriculum
• Understanding and experience in physical access control, identity assurance and secure issuance markets not essential but will be highly desirable
• Good understanding of industry standards and compliance initiatives such as FIPS201, HIPAA, FFIEC, OATH, X.509, Common Criteria and PCI.
• Proficient in MS Office applications, such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
In addition, successful candidates will have the following profile:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must possess a passion for working with others, be highly goal-oriented and a strong and effective communicator
• Dynamic, hardworking team player with a lot of drive, enthusiasm and initiative
• The successful candidate is comfortable being in front of a crowd and has experience developing and delivering engaging, thoughtful technical sales training materials
• Familiarity with online eLearning and/or media development is not essential but will be an asset
• Highly desirable candidates have experience in developing and delivering training as a component within a certification strategy and are familiar with managing not only material, but partners, students and certifications
• Familiarity with WebEx or similar web conferencing systems
• Experience developing curriculum and electronic learning material for remote, self-service and eLearning applications
• Familiarity with basic web publishing and web media standards
• Ability to effectively communicate in the English language verbally and in writing.
• Additional language requirements (both verbal and written): Spanish and/or French
• Additional languages a plus
• Ability to read and interpret technical journals, specifications, international technical standards, etc.
• Must be legally eligible to work in the United States.
• Travel and fieldwork including international travel, therefore employee must possess or can acquire a valid passport.
• Successful candidate will spend approximately 50% of his/her time traveling
HID Global - 23 months ago