Champion Technologies provides solutions for the oil and gas industry like no one else. The reason for our success? Simple. The innovation of our people makes the difference. As one of the largest global oilfield chemical providers, Champion Technologies is helping shape its industry, and helping talented people like you achieve their goal of a productive and rewarding career.
Our talents and capabilities span six continents, but we act as one company. We seek out and use our best practices and systems to deliver consistent results every time. We are driven to be the best - for our customers and the industry. Join us and you will discover your voice, your place, and a world of career opportunities.
Since our founding in 1953, we’ve continually expanded our research & development, manufacturing expertise, and the industry-leading portfolio of products and applications. With regional headquarters and a network of manufacturing facilities around the world, we're everywhere you want to take your career - and wherever our customers need us.
In this role, the incumbent will have a major role in supporting Sales/Account Representatives through problem solving skills, product development, and recommendation writing, while providing a gateway of communication to Research and Development Technical Representatives provide support to Research and Development by communicating field needs and sharing ideas of advancing technology.
- Takes ownership of providing technical information and technical field support of the District Sales and Operations Group.
- Regularly identifies value added benefits and documents the findings and presents to customer (ROIs, Business Reviews, CTCM, etc.).
- Able to write and review technically sound recommendations.
- Routinely builds strong relationships with customer.
- Fosters teamwork and team environment.Promotes continuous improvement in all aspects of the job.
- Able to solve most oilfield production problems and work towards becoming a specialist in at least one area or application.
- Promotes and believes in health, safety, and environmental initiatives (QHSE).
- Takes responsibility for independent actions and does what needs to be done without being asked.
- Handles conflict resolution in a positive and complete manner.
- 3-5 years experience in sales and service of oilfield specialty chemicals.
- College degree (B.S. in Chemistry, Biology Chemical, Petroleum Engineering or related fields ).
- Excellent computer skills, including excel, power point, and email communication.
- Excellent work ethic.
- Sets good example for others and promotes a positive environment.
Champion Technologies is an equal opportunity employer . In order to be considered for this position, you must complete the entire application process, which includes answering questions and providing your eSignature
Champion Technologies produces specialty chemicals and provides services that help oil and gas companies with productivity. Among its...