Being a part of the Sleepy’s family means representing the #1 mattress retailer in America . For over 50 years, Sleepy’s has defined the mattress industry by offering our customers unsurpassed service and a comprehensive education on the power of sleep. Our message goes beyond selling mattresses. We are committed to helping people achieve better health, and a better life, thanks to a better night’s sleep.
We are passionate about building our team and welcome energetic, dynamic and professional individuals who share in our commitment to excellence. We are proud of our ongoing expansion and the career development opportunities available throughout the Sleepy’s organization.
During the internship program, students will learn our business processes; will be mentored by experienced professionals and given instructions that will help them apply theory to real world business issues.
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
· Desktop support including basic desktop connectivity, mapping network drives, installation of printers and applications such as MS Office, Symantec AV, VNC as well as home grown applications
· Upgrading memory
· PC Diagnostics
· PC Moves
· Peripheral Inventory – upgrading document as merchandise [Network Team related] comes in (laptop, PCs, memory, speakers, etc.)
· Lab cleanup
· Update employee directory with missing information (department, telephone #, etc.)
· PC Imaging
· Setup/Configure VPN phones
· Assist with Blackberry support; troubleshooting/activations at the device level
· Cabling/patching in relation to new user setups/desk moves
· Assist end users with VM issues
· Students must be able to make a commitment of at least 100 hours of service
· Students working towards a degree in IT are welcome to apply
· Strong analytical skills required
· Must possess excellent communication skills, be independent and self-motivated
· Should be extremely organized and detail oriented
Sleepy’s is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
Sleepy's - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard -