Our Click™ Portal Services team within the Higher Education practice is responsible for Click™ Portal deployment projects and work closely with top leaders in universities, research institutes, and academic health centers across North America. We bring extensive knowledge and experience in the business of research administration automation and to the design, deployment, and management of research administration automation solutions.
- Provide leadership and management of a team of Technical Consultants that provide Click Portal configuration and development services for customer implementation projects.
- Coach and mentor team members.
- Participate in Click™ Portal solution configuration and implementation; design, configuration, test, and production support and coordination to ensure successful deployment of customer applications.
- Proactively identify problems and develop problem-solving approaches and resolve conflicts and issues.
- Manage scope and activities to achieve customer objectives.
- Interact daily and develop and sustain productive relationships with client resources at multiple levels.
- Develop industry and practice knowledge and share expertise with other team members.
- BSCS or similar degree and technical competency in hands-on application development including experience in web site or application configuration, progra mming, and database technologies.
- Graduate degree preferred.
- 8-10 years industry experience in implementation of business applications, business process automation or workflow, web-based or client-server or RDBMS related applications
- 8-10 years of research administration information technology experience a plus
- Previous experience developing teams and managing client relationships
- Exceptional analytical (qualitative and quantitative), communication, and presentation skills
- Experience with business process redesign, strategic and operational assessments
- Excellent problem solving, teamwork, client management, and communications skills
- Exceptional leadership, project management, and teamwork skills including time management skills and the ability to motivate and keep teams on task.
- Strong interest in higher education and research administration
- Ability to work and interact with confidence and professionalism
- Strategic as well as analytical thinking skills
- Independence along with high standards of performance for self and others
- Strong organization and teamwork capabilities, committed to developing themselves and their teammates
- Comfortable and skilled in adapting to a constantly changing environment
- Absolutely committed to doing the best for our clients
Huron Consulting - 18 months ago
Huron Consulting was founded in 2001 by Zvi Flanders, ACC, MCP, ACE. Taking the wealth of knowledge obtained from 12 years as IT manager at...