Responsible for managing a team of Technical Services Representatives. Provides technical support through service representatives to a sales team. Provides direction to field operations staff as well as administrative support to achieve client’s goals in determining most cost effective methods in delivering quality services at a high level of satisfaction. Provides guidance and training to Technical Service Representatives within an assigned region(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Review preliminary proposals and sales quotations at determined by the specification supplied by the sales personnel, finalize prior to presentation to clients, process sales related quotes and correspondence.
• Implement and maintain work schedules for the field workforce and advise supervisory staff and sales personnel when on the job conflicts may arise or when clients have questions pertaining to type of service or invoice inaccuracies.
• Contact customers on an as needed basis regarding specific job related requirements, obtaining additional information, and job satisfaction and quality.
• Continuously review and track profitability and provide background information for future forecasting to include value, profiles, and associated costs.
• Oversee the maintenance of the TSR file system to include customer correspondence, waste profiles, and pricing as well as updating customer spreadsheets to maintain current profiles, costs, and all pricing on individual account basis.
• Review, identify and track transportation, lab analysis and vendor costs by purchase orders to insure accuracy of billing invoices.
• Oversee new waste profiles with respect to customer preference, technology, cost and facility approval to promote productivity and profitability. Evaluate waste streams for possible inclusion under generic approvals.
• Bachelors of Science in Chemistry or related discipline or equivalent work experience required
• Five (5) or more years of hazardous waste or related field experience preferred
• 3 years in an analytical and problem-solving capacity required
Veolia Environmental Services - 7 months ago