ve probably heard of ValueClick, and may know something about what we do. We’re a company about endless possibilities. With many of the strongest businesses in Media (ValueClick Media), CRM (Dotomi), Mobile (Greystripe), Affiliate (Commission Junction), and Technology (Mediaplex) ValueClick, Inc. transforms client businesses – and the industry – every day! The key to our success is a culture of empowerment that emphasizes responsibility, accountability, and a really awesome spirit of teamwork. And that success has driven our tremendous growth. Every day we work with more than 400 blue chip companies including 3 of the top 4 cellular carriers, 7 of the top 10 car manufacturers, 8 out of 10 pharmaceutical companies, 70 of the top 100 retailers, and 97 of the top travel companies, to name just a few of the categories where we dominate in providing powerful marketing solutions that drive stronger results than ANY competitor! It takes superstars to work here, and if that’s what you are, there’s no better place to make your mark! We live eat sleep and breathe data. How to use it to better meet customer needs. How to make it the lynchpin of programs that drive extraordinary growth for your clients. Everyone talks about data in our industry; what’s different about us is our focus on making data actionable.
Why join us?
A Technical Services Specialist is distinguished by a dedicated focus on customer satisfaction, realized through strong verbal and written communication skills. The employee is also proficient with all technical aspects of digital marketing, and can articulate complex concepts clearly and concisely to clients who may not have as much experience. The employee must have the ability to execute special assignments and tasks under only general supervision.
Deliver tracking integration and other technical support in accordance with established policies and procedures, quality standards, and productivity goals.
Is this you?
- You have a working knowledge of HTML, and basic Java Script
- You have Knowledge of PERL, ASP, JSP, XML, Java, and C++ preferred
- You have knowledge of affiliate marketing, search engines and associated search practices with Affiliate Marketing
- You possess strong analytical skills; proficient with spreadsheets and simple database functionality
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You have the ability to work in a team environment
- You possess strong time management, follow-through and organizational skills
- You have the ability to manage multiple projects at once
- You are familiar with modern office methods and procedures; on-line computer operations; personal computer and appropriate software applications such as; MS Word, Excel, Outlook Express, Netscape Communicator and Intra/Internet tools (browser, etc.); html; database concepts; Internet business models including portals and search engines; all Intra/Internet functions and features
- You have a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, or a related field from an accredited college or university (four years of professional business experience may be substituted for this requirement)
- You have 1-3 years business experience in addition to the above
- You have prior Client Support experience
Conversant Media - 18 months ago