As a trainer, you will develop, document and present technical training courses to new hire Field Service Technicians and Technical Support associates to be presented in a classroom setting. You will be responsible for writing and updating curriculum and developing workbooks and hands on labs to enhance the training experience. You must be able to explain as well as demonstrate the concepts you are teaching. Trainers work with support groups to assist and identify when to update current course material. Other responsibilities include developing video training courses for the continuing education efforts for existing Field Service Technicians. Successful candidates must demonstrate a positive company image to new employees.
The successful candidate will be trained by the Technical Support groups from which the course subject matter and material will be derived. Training will last approximately 3 months.
- 4 year degree
- PC skills, MS office, Camtasia, and Adobe Premiere experience a plus
- Must be a proactive, self-starter with good leadership experience
- Good oral and written communication
- Good presentation skills and presence
- Must have a professional appearance
- Previous technical experience is a plus
- Experience teaching/training adults is a plus
- Prior work experience preferred
To apply for this position, e-mail your resume
Reynolds and Reynolds - 2 years ago
Auto dealers might want to test drive enterprise software from The Reynolds and Reynolds Company. Reynolds provides software and services...