Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
Technical Servicing Coordinator
- Assist with calls, emails and support incidents submitted via the Internet from internal customers, and/or vendors and to oversee the handling of the incidents from start to finish.
- Monitor service calls to ensure timely resolution in accordance with industry uptime standards.
- Identify patterns and systemic ATM issues
- Provide phone support to cash vendors in balancing machines
- Provide phone support to technicians during installations and routine service calls
- Analyze and Compile Reports and Metrics on ATM issues and downtime
- Provide back up for other ATM department employees
- Work within allotted budget
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures.
- Monitor wireless data usage and adjust plan as necessary
- Review invoices for Servicing Vendors, dispute as necessary
- Maintain current knowledge of industry trends, developments, and best practices - recommend more efficient methods of operations
- Dispatch technicians to resolve issues as appropriate. Follow up with technicians to ensure proper resolution
- Participate in new application/software rollouts and testing
- Perform day to day monitoring of ATM fleet and wireless network; proactively act on system alerts reported by monitoring tools
- Provide critical thinking to complex problems in a 24x7, mission critical environment
- Thoroughly document activities in a clear and concise manner, as well as detailed reports as required
- Participate in special projects and perform additional duties as required
- Review systems to collect information about problems and perform analysis to determine the root cause of the issue. Initiate corrective action within scope of knowledge and authority, and escalate issues as required
- Bachelor's degree in related field, such as Computer Science or Information Systems Technology, preferred
- Experience with troubleshooting dial up or wireless communications a plus
- Proficient in Excel, Outlook, Word
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, particularly of complex ideas, in a clear and concise manner to both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels in the organization
- Ability to provide stellar customer service to resolution
- Has the ability to acquire new skills efficiently, learn new technologies quickly, and thrives in a collaborative team environment
- Strong vendor management skills
- Demonstrates analytical problem solving skills
- Handle multiple tasks simultaneously and prioritize assignments
- Self motivated, detail oriented and organized
- Enjoys new challenges in a rapidly growing changing environment
- Demonstrated experience in defining key metrics and implementing process improvements
- Ability to gather information, extract relevant data and apply knowledge to make valid decisions.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flex Spending, 401K, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, Long Term Disability
- Flexible work hours
- Casual dress
- 20 Paid Time Off Days per year
- 8 Holidays per year
- Free lunches 3 days per week
- Free use of on-site fitness facility
- Fun events
Higher One - 9 months ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...