Net.Orange (a NANTHealth company) is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery models including role-based workflows for all stakeholders including physician practices, hospitals, employers and patients. The company's patented clinical Operating System (cOS) leverages existing legacy systems, and prepares the stakeholders to thrive in a value-driven accountable healthcare environment, regardless of the payment model.
We're looking to hire a Healthcare Software Support Analyst to join our IT/Support Team in Dallas!
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide both external and internal support of Net.Orange applications, 3rd party components, and key systems
- Develop expert understanding of Net.Orange applications and customer implementations
- Own and drive the resolution of application and IT issues, communicate the status, perform root cause analysis, and provide post resolution reporting
- Monitor application and system alerts and attend to them proactively
- Limited travel to North America customers and prospects for support as required
- Provide after hours support as required
Additional Skills Desired
- Application support experience with web based SaaS and/or enterprise applications using JAVA, JBOSS, Tomcat, Jasper, Alfresco, or similar components.
- Support or sysadmin experience with Linux and Windows operating systems
- Experience with databases (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server), solid query skills
- Scripting skills in BASH/shell or other scripting languages
- Ability to troubleshoot PC hardware; scanners, email, etc.
- Ability to maintain and configure network equipment, firewalls, VPN, etc.
Education & Experience
- Familiar with electronic messaging, EDI, HL7, Mirth, etc.
- Experience with one or more types of medical software and related standards: PACS, DICOM, EMR, EHR, Medical Billing, Clinical Solutions, Clinical Trials, HIPAA, etc.
- Experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios, Applications Manager, Cacti
- Experience with Active Directory
- Experience with network security, log monitoring, and compliance reporting.
's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred 5 years of hands-on, client-interacting technical support is preferred
Net.Orange - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
Net.Orange is an innovative healthcare technology company that enables the rapid deployment of virtually integrated healthcare delivery...