You're a motivated contributor with a passion for delivering results, and you deliver consistently without someone hanging over your shoulder. You're resourceful, creative, performance-oriented, and a researcher at heart. You seek out challenges in your professional and personal life. Combing the internet, using Boolean Logic, x-raying, cold calling, networking, and gathering referrals? Piece of cake. Doing what it takes to locate the best engineers in the world and deliver for your team? Naturally. You know what top talent looks like because you’re an expert in your own field. You know how to overcome objections, perform a solid technical vet, and quickly articulate the value of our platform and company culture. You are a brilliant communicator. You speak tech. You get software.
- Partner with hiring managers and recruiters to define technical roles
- Build job descriptions and develop posting strategies for maximum exposure
- Develop, implement, and manage tactical sourcing strategies for technical positions
- Screen and qualify prospective candidates
- Bring the best engineers in the world into the fold
- BA/BS from a top university is required; a technical degree is a plus
- At least 2 years of technical sourcing experience
- Training from AIRS, Duran HCP, or similar program strongly preferred
- Motivation and ambition
- Ability to consistently offer innovative solutions to recruiting challenges within the broader context of the organization's priorities and approach to problem-solving
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Palantir - 11 months ago
Palantir Information Systems is an Apple authorized reseller and service provider, HP Compaq Acer authorized reseller of Windows products, a...