Astronics Advanced Electronic Systems (AES) in Kirkland, Washington is a $100M division of Astronics Corporation (ATRO). AES is an industry leader in aircraft electrical power systems, including generation and distribution. Our markets include commercial transport (Boeing and Airbus), business jet (several), and military platforms. We are the world leader in in-seat power for laptops and other devices with our E m P ower ® product line. We are also the world’s leading innovator of electronic circuit breakers and power distribution systems for business jets with our C ore P ower ® product line. Astronics’ revenues have grown at a 41% average growth rate over the last 6 years. Astronics AES has over 360 employees, and has won awards as the best place to work on the Seattle Eastside for 6 years consecutively.
- The main objective for the Technical Specialist 3 is to support engineering development and initial production of aerospace electronics assemblies.
- Troubleshoot electronic assemblies to determine cause and remedy for fault found
- Assists engineers with the fabrication and assembly of electronic breadboards for prototype models from schematics, rough sketches, and verbal instructions
- Assemble, test and debug production functional and acceptance test fixtures
- Requires experience conducting engineering evaluation type tests and provide test report on findings
- Requires experience conducting DO-160, Boeing and Airbus qualification testing
- Requires experience with operating environmental test chambers
- Coordinate the calibration of qualification and production test equipment
- Experience : 12 years related experience.
- Education/Certification : Associates degree in technical discipline.
- Eligibility Requirement : Must be a US Person (under ITAR rules) to be eligible.
Astronics AES is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender, age, religion, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or marital status.
Notice of Affirmative Action Plan for Individuals with Disabilities and for Veterans of the Vietnam Era
It is policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified personnel at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities and veterans of the Vietnam Era.
The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Program is to place qualified individuals with disabilities and Vietnam Era veterans in all job classifications. This Affirmative Action Program is available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company’s EEO Coordinator, Gayle Keenan, in Human Resources, during regular business hours.
If you need an accommodation to apply, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you.
Astronics Corporation - 14 months ago