Highly specialized position skilled in technical sales. Implement a marketing plan, which would coordinate sales and marketing activities for both external and internal customers. Responsible for mentoring and direction of sales organization within the product line region wide.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Provide technical sales support.
- Keep abreast of competitor’s strategy, pricing, and general market activities. Work closely with other Weatherford services managers on this issue.
- Direct and support training for sales staff.
- Develop, coordinate, and update all sales, technical presentations, and literature/advertising materials for both internal/external customers and work with corporate marketing.
- Work with city sales and location management to assist with hiring, supervising, and maintaining an adequately trained and motivated sales staff and ensure compliance with company personnel policies.
- Interface between sales, product line and operations with respect to budgeting, forecasting, commercialization of new products, etc.
- Accountable for marketing and sales support for existing and new business development.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Thorough knowledge of products and services of the product line represented
- Previous sales and operations experience in the product line
- Proficient verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- General computer knowledge
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills required
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...