Highly specialized position skilled in technical sales. Implement a marketing plan, which would coordinate sales and marketing activities for both external and internal customers. Responsible for mentoring and direction of sales organization within the product line region wide.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES: (not listed in any particular order)
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Provide technical sales support.
- Keep abreast of competitor’s strategy, pricing, and general market activities. Work closely with other Weatherford services managers on this issue.
- Direct and support training for sales staff.
- Develop, coordinate, and update all sales, technical presentations, and literature/advertising materials for both internal/external customers and work with corporate marketing.
- Work with city sales and location management to assist with hiring, supervising, and maintaining an adequately trained and motivated sales staff and ensure compliance with company personnel policies.
- Interface between sales, product line and operations with respect to budgeting, forecasting, commercialization of new products, etc.
- Accountable for marketing and sales support for existing and new business development.
ANY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS:
- Thorough knowledge of products and services of the product line represented
- Previous sales and operations experience in the product line
- Proficient verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- General computer knowledge
- Complex problem solving and analytical skills required
- Should be able to work and interact with all levels of personnel
- The physical ability to immediately respond to emergency situations
Weatherford - 2 years ago
Weatherford International can weather the natural and economic storms that affect the oil and gas market. The company, which is domiciled in...