Join our database support team and establish a professional career path with a company that rewards performers and promotes from within. If you enjoy learning on a daily basis and being part of a team, we want to hear from you! This is a great way to launch your technical career.
In the Technical Specialist role, you will be responsible for the life cycle of the vendor data sets used for our enterprise applications and internal projects. You will work closely with other internal teams such as Data Services, Production Support, Technical Support and other File Load team members to deliver mission critical data for a 24/7 application.
As a Technical Specialist, you are responsible to (but not limited to):
• Supporting data for enterprise level applications
• Ownership of build specification and process documentation
• Creating and maintaining test cases to verify file build quality
• On time deliverables for all builds and status reports
• Supporting the Production and Help Desk teams when data-related issues arise
To be successful in this role, you will need:
• Exposure to and understanding of relational database concepts
• Ability to work with a sense of urgency in a deadline-oriented environment
• Ability to work independently in a team environment and communicate effectively with team members that are in different physical locations
• Skills in planning, prioritizing and adapting within a multi-tasking environment; maintaining a high level of organization and attention to detail throughout all tasks
• Excellent motivation and follow-up skills
• Accountability for results
• Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) in technology related field