Job Summary |
As a technical specialist, customers will look to you to be an expert for their implementation of Ephox products including our EditLive and Enterprise TinyMCE solutions. This position requires someone with a combination of strong technical and communication skills. The ability to work with customers to ensure they are successful in their implementation and maintenance of our products is critical to success in this role. The Client Services Engineer has three main areas of responsibility:
Ephox takes customer service and support seriously. We provide top notch support to our customers and frequently hear that our support is some of the best in the software industry. Our Client Services Engineers are an integral part of the customer service process and are the primary contact for our customers. In this capacity you will work with our customers to address technical support inquiries. Client Services Engineers work closely with our product development teams to ensure that issues are quickly and accurately addressed.
Professional Services consists of scoping, designing, and implementing software extensions, customizations, and plugins for our EditLive and Enterprise TinyMCE products. In your role as a Client Services Engineer you will perform opportunity scoping, project management, customer expectation management, and technical fulfillment of these projects. In many cases you will work in tandem with our product engineers to fulfill the technical development work within these projects.
As a Client Services Engineer you will work closely with our sales team during the sales cycle to understand, size and scope customer requirements around the implementation and/or customization of our solutions. You will regularly participate in demonstrations (web and in person) as well as attend the occasional trade show.
- Experience developing web applications using Java, .NET, or PHP
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in delivering web and in-person presentations
- Customer Service and problem solving skills
- Project Management skills
- Experience deploying TinyMCE and/or CKEditor within web applications
- Exposure to Java Swing development
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of experience implementing and/or providing technical support for web applications
Ephox - 17 months ago