Job Title: Technical Specialist
Team: Services - Delivery
Location: Lake Oswego, OR
Reporting to: Director of Professional Services
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Imagine a place where each day you are engaging with some of the best people in their field committed to innovation as much as they are fun; the type of place where you can grow your career and make a difference by what you do.
As a member of the Delivery Services Organization, the Technical Specialist will be responsible for working with clients to define and create analytical reports from within our application, while also managing third-party legacy data imports/exports and HRIS integrations and updates/changes to current customer solutions as a component of our implementation process. This role will engage with clients and internal NAVEX technical, implementation and consulting resources to ensure seamless migration/integration into our application(s). Additionally, the Technology Specialist with track to deadline-driven deliverables and ensure customer expectations and satisfaction are met and exceed.
As our Technical Specialist, you will provide input to estimations and scoping requests, as needed, as well as write professional statements of work which you will deliver against when engaged in customer project activities.
If you are seeking to find “that place” where you can take your ambitious career goals to the next level, we would like to hear from you. NAVEX Global is one of Oregon’s fastest growing companies, supporting clients around the world; we believe great things are waiting for you on our team!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create template or custom reports based on client needs
- Partner with our Implementation Specialists, Consultants and other Technical Specialists to deliver outstanding client results
- Assist with legacy data analysis and lead Case Management or Other data mapping activities
- Conduct client meetings to ensure proper configuration of software to meet business needs
- Manage data mapping efforts following our best practice approach
- Perform quality tests to confirm data integration success
- Analyze, develop and maintain integration processes, procedures and requirements (i.e. HRIS, ETL, etc)
- Drive projects that improve project-related processes and our customer's experience
- Provide technical assistance to customers implementing our solutions; participate in customer design and process reviews and assist customers with data mapping transformations
- Provisioning of systems and/or update of client systems per contracted agreement
- Write code samples, tutorials, content as needed
- Scope work orders and/or work requests and provide professionally written Statement of Work language
- Perform job responsibilities in a deadline-driven methodology, with time tracking and management of customer projects as needed and guided by our project principles
- Customer satisfaction and client-facing skills are critical to this role
- B.S. degree in Computer Science, MIS, CIS, or a related degree
- Passion for providing a great customer experience
- 4+ years’ experience successfully helping enterprise customers implementing Integration services and solutions in a large scale SOA architecture environment
- Experience importing and extracting data from relational databases and performing complex data mapping transformations; direct experience with SQL, SSIS, SSRS is required and XSD and XML is preferredExperience with reporting in LogiXML, Crystal Reports, SSRS desired
- Experience with HTML, XSD, XML, SOAP, REST is desired in order to work with Web Services API’s
- Proven ability to translate customer requirements into technical specifications
- A candidate with experience working directly with customers is required
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Excellent communication, prioritization, and analytical skills
- Scope estimation skills
About NAVEX Global:
NAVEX Global (formerly EthicsPoint, Inc.), a leading provider of enterprise risk awareness solutions, helps organizations align their governance, risk and compliance (GRC) processes with overall business strategy. We protect corporate cultures and reputations by proactively revealing risk-related trends via the collection, management and understanding of their GRC-related data. More than 2,400 organizations currently use our solutions to increase the quality of GRC data reported to boards and executive teams to facilitate better business decisions. To find out how, please visit www.ethicspoint.com.
NAVEX Global is an equal opportunity employer that employs qualified individuals based upon job related qualifications regardless of race, religion, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, medical condition, political affiliation or any other classification proscribed under applicable federal, state or local law. EthicsPoint, Inc. complies with all laws regarding reasonable accommodation for disabled candidates and employees. Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation in order to participate in the interview process are requested to contact Human Resources in order to arrange such accommodation. We offer competitive compensation and an attractive benefits package. No recruiters or agencies without a previously signed contract.
- Team player and customer-advocate
- Fast-paced team environment (frequent tight deadlines, multitasking, etc.).
- Willingness to take risks and openness to change.
- Extensive computer and phone use; email intensive environment.
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must be able to pass a background and reference check.