Nexus is passionate about our belief in the power of advanced technologies to help organizations Connect, Collaborate, and Create. We deliver complex end-to-end technology solutions based on five distinct yet complementary practices: collaboration, data center, borderless networks, business video, and managed services. Nexus partners with industry leaders Cisco, EMC, VMware, Microsoft, NetApp and NEC to provide our clients with customized, purpose-built converged technology solutions. A 20-time Cisco partner award winner, we recently also received our 12th consecutive Cisco Gold Star of Excellence for Customer Satisfaction, cementing our status as an industry leader. At Nexus, our people make the difference – we have an unwavering commitment to our customers, our partners, and most of all, our associates. Join our team.
General Position Description:
The ideal candidate will act as a provisioning resource utilized for gathering of customer end user software requirements in support of system implementations.
Essential Duties/Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
• Interacts with clients to uncover system programming requirements and converts that information into performance functionality.
• Technical Specialists may be utilized remotely on a dial-up basis to support installation activities primarily related to end user software requirements.
• Effectively interpret customer concerns and possess the ability to resolve difficult situations effectively.
• Prepare accurate engagement documents for client meetings
• Train client and appropriate personnel on phone and voice mail systems.
• Order equipment and appropriate hardware for client engagements when needed.
• Support project management in RMA processing, which involves processing requests for failed products
• Support project management in support role, including change order processing and final customer documentation.
• Assist project management, and engineering in the installation of VOIP Cisco phones
• Compile and tabulate phone inventory using scanner, forms and sheets where appropriate
• Provide project management support to clients when designated project manager is unavailable
• Provide support to Manager of Professional Services
• Collect, gather and input information for client database when appropriate.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• One(1)-three(3) years of experience in a customer service position requiring strong customer interface system design and training skills Wiring and set placement skills
• Strong presentation/speaking skills
• Programming skills
• Customer training skills
The person is this role must demonstrate the following:
• The ability to appear for work on time
• The ability to accept constructive criticism
• The ability to maintain and develop positive team cohesiveness
• The ability to understand and follow work rules and procedures
High School diploma or equivalent work experience.
Certifications for designing and programming Cisco, NEC, and other Nexus IS products preferred.
Nexus IS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug-Free Workplace.
Nexus IS - 2 years ago