The Active Network, Inc. provides technology applications and marketing services to community service organizations worldwide and has earned a reputation as a leading online destination for active lifestyles.
Job Description: This position is responsible for the implementation of Event Management software in support of corporate events. The specialist/junior analyst will assist in the configuration of software, and implement processes to achieve a successful deployment of features and functionality associated with attendee and exhibitor management. Some travel is required for onsite events.
• Technical responsibilities include problem identification, system architecture definition, hardware/software specification and/or design, implementation, testing, client training, and solution deployment.
• Configure Event Management Software in providing a quality software solution to end clients
• Tests configured features and assists QA team on product testing
• Design new product features and enhancements
• Working towards a degree in IT or computer related field preferred
• Must have the ability to use the written and spoken word to communicate effectively
• Excellent time management, organizational, and analytical skills
• Skilled at project planning, analysis, design and implementation
• Detail-oriented and Creative
• Ability to work in a team environment and be self-starter
• Ability to complete multiple tasks/projects within deadlines
Don't let this great opportunity to work with a dynamic and energetic group of individuals pass you by, please apply now! Be sure to include salary history in your cover letter.
The Active Network, Inc - 14 months ago