Provides technical assistance, support, and troubleshooting to internal customers in the use of computer software, telephone system issues, and other computer hardware supported by IT.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Monitor helpdesk phone and email inbox.
- Create Track-It tickets to document problem and resolution.
- Image, configure, and deploy new desktops and laptops to users.
- Administer, deploy, and support Blackberry devices.
- Resolve any printer related issues.
- Create, manage, and maintain user accounts in Active Directory.
- Assist network and software development team when necessary.
- Performs other duties as assigned by management.
o Windows 2000/XP/7
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related field preferred; Associates Degree in Information Technology or related field required.
- 1 – 2 years of Technical Support or related work experience required.
- Knowledge of network and server concepts.
- Preferred technical experience:
o Windows Server 2003/2008/2008 R2
o Office 2003/2007 (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Visio, Excel)
o Track-It or similar ticketing system
o HP Printers and Copiers
o Lifesize Video conferencing
o Blackberry Enterprise Server
o GoToAssist, VNC, and RDP
o Active Directory
o Dell and Lenovo desktops and laptops
o CISCO Certification
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Must possess strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must possess strong phone skills to ensure excellent customer service.
- Ability to explain technical issues to both technical and non-technical users including executive management.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team skills.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
- Resolve desktop related issues or escalate them to the proper group.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know the nature of your request.
- May be required to lift 15-50 pounds.
- Must be able to sit at a desk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able communicate on the telephone for lengthy periods.
- Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, and other devices.
- Must be able to operate a computer and keyboard with accuracy and efficiency.
- Must be able to work in both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
- Must be able to travel throughout the facility to obtain information needed to perform job functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...