Requisition ID: 71209
- Organization: Svc - IS&T
- Location: Reston, VA
Bechtel is seeking a Documentum Support Analyst for Bechtel’s customized Documentum Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) application known as InfoWorks. This position will be responsible for monitoring overall system status, troubleshooting system issues, providing issue solutions, and interfacing with IS&T operations groups, business unit support teams, and the global InfoWorks development team.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, designs, plans, executes and evaluates work to time, cost and quality targets, while exhibiting thorough familiarity with available methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards associated within a discipline.
- Install Documentum and associated software and configure using provided instructions and a variety of administrative tasks.
- Major role in configuration architecture and provide support/functional data files to accomplish administration and configuration for servers, server products, docbases, and utilities.
- Manage, monitor and take proactive actions to maintain or remediate system performance and application availability
- Use Visio diagrams and Change Management (CMWO) to document technical interface of servers and domain architecture.
- Assists with database software, applications and tools installs and upgrades, migrations and monitoring. Assists with management of database space management, application and database refreshes and database backup and recovery.
- Will participate in testing and development of future InfoWorks related products.
- Support of InfoWorks versions 2.x, 3.x and 4.x, 5.x, 6.x as well as all related utilities including, but not limited to IWLoader, IWExporter, DMLoad, IWconfig, Developer Studio, DocApp Installer, Autovue, TableLoader, Crystal Reports, SSRS Reporting, Composer and Brava.
- Use Bechtel Incident reporting system (ITSM) for reported problems/requests
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Plans and controls own work, selects and utilizes appropriate methods, procedures, tools, equipment and standards, to meet all targets set.
- Ability to act independently and take a proactive approach to tasks.
- Demonstrated ability to communicate and coordinate activities across functional and organizational boundaries.
- Possess creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to travel to remote locations for training and/or project support.
- Must be able to work extended overtime/weekends/24 hour on-call as required.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 3 years of total experience combined with any of at least two of the following: development, configuration, customization or application support role of Documentum 5x or higher.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Documentum Electronic Document Management System (EDMS), Ver 2.x through 6.x.
- Comprehensive knowledge of applications requirements and interfaces as they relate to architectural requirements for business domain applications, operating systems applications, database hardware and network requirements, and functional analysis including data and process modeling.
- Comprehensive knowledge of hardware and software integration and testing.
- Working knowledge of web-based technologies and tools/utilities for problem solving.
- Basic knowledge of Oracle and SQL functional structure.
- Basic knowledge of process design and techniques, project management processes and tools (e.g. project scheduling, budgeting, status reporting)
- Adept at learning, applying and supporting office applications as they integrate with InfoWorks.
- Intermediate level proficency with MS Office 2003-2010 suite, Outlook, Windows desktops XP/7, and Windows 2003/2008 server setup and administration, Citrix configurations, Visio, Internet Explorer.
For Admin Use Only: CB12 MED2 MEX3
Bechtel is among the most respected engineering, procurement, and construction companies in the world. We stand apart for our ability to get the job done right- no matter how big, how complex or how remote. The reliability of our performance, the enduring quality of our projects, the strength of our ethics, and the seriousness of our commitment to safety and sustainability are evident in everything we do. Bechtel delivers for its customers what others can only promise.
Build your career as you build some of the most challenging and complex projects in the world today.
Bechtel is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer (AA/EOE).
Bechtel - 11 months ago
Bechtel (www.bechtel.com) is a global engineering, construction and project management company with more than a century of experience on...