Love technology? Love being the one to have the answers? Find it easy to communicate challenging topics in a straightforward way? Come join the front line of support at Ensighten!
Ensighten is looking for bright, self-motivated, strong communicators who love working with Clients. We’re seeking multi-tasking gods who can translate Ensighten technology and engineer-speak to the users of our platform. Come join our fast-paced, growing, sky’s-the-limit, venture-backed startup environment.
Our Support Analysts will work directly with our Clients, Account Managers, and Client Success Engineers managing inbound support requests from our growing customer base. You thrive on customer satisfaction and being a bloodhound when it comes to tracking down answers so that our customers can get the most out of our technology. You don’t need a coding background, or even a CS/EE degree, but you DO need to be passionate, articulate, and excited by big challenges.
- Provide phone and email based application support and technical issue resolution for Ensighten Clients.
- Develop a thorough working knowledge of Ensighten Manage and how our Clients use our technology to manage their tags.
- Triage inbound issue, resolving issues where appropriate and escalating to Tier II support when necessary based on technical parameters of requests
- Thoroughly record client interaction in Zendesk, including client questions and resolution status/results.
- May provide rotating “on call” support for after-hours client support
- Special projects as assigned
- Willingness to work (on a rotating or permanent basis) East Coast business hours a plus
- Quick learner and self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem solving, time management, and organizational skills
- Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities.
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer focused, and service-oriented.
- Ability to listen to client issues, recommend appropriate solutions or seek out the appropriate resources to resolution can be obtained quickly and efficiently.
- Strong desire to get things right rather than get things done. Desire to go “above and beyond”.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years of professional work experience required; in a technology based Client Services or Support environment is preferred
- Knowledge of digital marketing solutions and/or web analytics solutions such as Adobe/Omniture SiteCatalyst and Google Analytics a plus.
- Prior experience in web analytics and/or digital marketing is strongly preferred
- Experience using Zendesk (or other Saas ticketing platform)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Programming background preferred, but not required
Ensighten offers the industry’s first Real-Time™ Tag Management System built for the needs of sophisticated enterprise websites. An...