Merge is seeking a Technical Support Analyst to provide remote customer support for Merge Financials and related products (documents, dashboards, EDM, EDI). The Technical Support Analyst will be a product expert and customer liaison for communication, issue resolution, and escalation to development when needed. Working in a team environment each Technical Support Analyst is responsible for mentoring and providing guidance in their area of expertise to all other team members.
Principle Responsibilities and Duties
Basic Qualifications – Required
- Takes a self-directed role in the support and resolution of technical issues within the installed base.
- Assess complex problems, collects data, establish facts, and documents detailed and accurate information about issues, troubleshooting steps and resolution into CRM.
- Owns the customer support experience and resolves customer satisfaction issues by designing & implementing solutions to complex technical problems.
- Escalates, owns, and remains focused in driving the resolution of issues through the appropriate channels and teams members, using highly effective communication skills
- Improves customer satisfaction and company profitability by responding quickly to issues, providing frequent and informed updates and resolving issues in a timely manner.
- Provides direct input to help continue building the internal and customer facing knowledgebase by documenting root cause & solution details for technical support issues.
Basic Qualifications – Preferred
- Strong customer service, documentation & communication skills.
- Ability to manage & prioritize multiple work assignments with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work cohesively and effectively in a team environment with employees from all levels within an organization
- Strong knowledge of database technologies such as: SQL, Windows Server, VB6, .NET framework or VB.NET
- Knowledge of workstation & server OS platforms.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure and communication protocols.
- Knowledge of computer hardware such as: workstations and servers
Comprehensive understanding of workflow within a radiology billing office and/or imaging center environment
Medical billing experience
Prior experience in the Medical IT/Healthcare environment a plus!
Three (3) years of experience in high-volume call center environment.
3+ years of related experience and equivalent combination of education and experience
Your hard work will be rewarded with competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits – including a generous time off program, tuition reimbursement and matching 401k – career growth opportunities and more. At Merge Healthcare, you’ll have the satisfaction of knowing your hard work and contributions have a positive impact on patient care throughout the United States and the world. Merge Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
- Degree from a Technical College/University or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred in one of the following areas: Biomedical Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Healthcare Administration.
Merge Healthcare wants your imaging department to share the health. The company develops image and information exchange management software,...