Connect to GXS and Connect to the World!
With more than 2400 employees and operations in 20
different countries, GXS offers endless opportunities to
learn, grow and succeed with one of the nation’s
fastest-growing private companies. Bring us your talent,
energy and drive and become a star player on our winning
GXS is seeking a successful candidate for the Architect
role that will provide technical/design leadership for
GXS support solutions, as well as work with the product
development and professional services teams to provide
supportability requirements for new products and
Managed Services projects.
- Provide support architectural oversight for all GXS
practices for quality supportable solutions that are
- Work closely with PS and PD to harden implementation
highly scalable and redundant.
product enhancements for new GXS Managed Services
- Liaise with product engineering team to establish
quality and productivity.
- Establish/document global standards/best practices.
- Manage global roll-out of new tools to improve
Joint Design Review process as needed.
- Participate in Solution Review Process as well as
Requirements Specification document.
- Engage with PS to conduct reviews of GXS Functional
Programming and Perl/Shell Scripting
- Must have Scripting/Programming skills - Java
http, AS2, etc)
- Must have Knowledge of communication protocols (ftp,
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong sense of product architecture
- Ability to understand and factor user requirements
- Proficient in GXS Enterprise and Application
Education and Experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Leadership skills
- Must have 10+ years increasingly responsible
degree a major plus)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science (Masters
- 5+ years on Unix/Linux platforms (major plus)
- 5+ years of Enterprise and AI experience (major
- Certification in Information Systems Architect (a
GXS Life in Gaithersburg
Join our Gaithersburg, MD office conveniently located
directly off I-270 and within walking distance of the
many amenities of the Rio Center including great shops,
restaurants, a movie theatre, and great walking paths
along the lake. We offer an onsite Fitness Center at no
cost as well as free parking in our gorgeous new
GXS is a leading B2B integration services provider and
operates the world’s largest integration cloud, GXS
Trading Grid®. We help our customers extend their
partner networks, automate receiving processes, manage
electronic payments and improve supply chain visibility.
Servicing more than 550,000 businesses, including
two-thirds of the Fortune 500 and 22 of the top 25
supply chains, we are valued as the world’s #1 B2B
Integration Services Company and recently named to the
To Learn More:
Req. Code : 2303
Organizational Unit : GSS
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
GXS - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -