ABOUT JUNIPER NETWORKS
Juniper Networks is in the business of network innovation. From devices to data centers, from consumers to cloud providers, Juniper Networks delivers the software, silicon and systems that transform the experience and economics of networking. Our products and technology run the world’s largest and most demanding networks today, enabling service providers, enterprises, and governments to create value and accelerate business success. Everyday our 9,000+ colleagues come together across 46 countries to realize our company vision – Connect Everything, Empower Everyone. We are innovating in ways that empower our customers, our partners and ultimately, everyone, in a connected world. These customers include the top 130 global service providers, 96 of the Fortune 100 and hundreds of public sector organizations.
WHERE WILL YOU DO YOUR BEST WORK?
Wherever you are in the world, whether it’s downtown Sunnyvale or London, Westford or Bangalore, Juniper is a place that was founded on disruptive thinking – where colleague innovation is not only valued, but expected. We believe that the great task of delivering a new network for the next decade is delivered through the creativity and commitment of our people. The Juniper Way is the commitment to all our colleagues that the culture and company inspire their best work—their life’s work. At Juniper we believe this is more than a job - it’s an opportunity to help change the world...
The Technical Support Engineer will support our M-series, T-series and MX-series products, working directly with our customers and partners. This role will work with highly knowledgeable group of customers and as escalation point for other TAC groups within the organization.
Skills and Experience
- Troubleshoot complicated hardware and software issues, replicate customer environments and network problems in the lab.
- Provide technical expertise and guidance during testing, deployment and operational phases of networks.
- Manage critical customer issues and facilitate communication between customers, escalation, and engineering.
- Be a customer advocate for timely resolution of issues and for problem reproduction and escalation.
- Document and reproduce customer related networking problems, and if necessary coordinate fixes by engineering department.
- Develop technical specialties and prepare technology white papers on these areas. Participate in cross functional tasks such as new product development projects, support readiness teams, KB and other documentation activities.
- Help improve processes and tools.
We offer very market competitive benefits i.e. Base, Bonus, Equity, 401k, ESPP, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, FSA, PTO (15 days accrual 1st yr), 12 Paid Holidays, EAP, Credit Union, Child/Elderly Care, Tuition Reimbursement, and Green commute incentives.
- IP Routing and routing-protocol experience required, with strong transferable skills in other networking disciplines.
- Strong OSPF, ISIS and BGP skills required. Experience in supporting large scale ISP customers is a strong plus.
- Experience with MPLS, L2VPN, L3VPN and various WAN protocols, and knowledge of C and scripting are required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required
- Requires B.S. in electrical engineering or computer science with 5-7 years experience or M.S. in electrical engineering or computer science with 3-4 years experience supporting large IP networks.
Juniper Networks is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify”
Juniper Networks is enrolled in E-Verify® and will be participating in E-Verify in addition to our Form I-9 process. www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
Juniper Networks - 13 months ago
Juniper Networks has blossomed in a landscape dominated by Cisco. The company designs and sells network infrastructure equipment used to de...