Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 60 countries - including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, healthcare, manufacturing, transportation and distribution, aviation, government, and education.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,000 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Working in a live-call support environment, the Triage TSE assists Kronos customers with hardware/software issues.
- Add a personal touch to the support engagement. Make the customer feel known and understood by reviewing case history to assure familiarity with the system environment.
- Review/assess technical situation and establish case priority/severity in accordance with the service level agreement.
- Research support cases, knowledge bases/repositories, user/administrator manuals, and Internet resources in an effort to deliver technical solutions.
- Manage case-load in adherence to departmental goals/policies.
- AS/AA or equivalent experience
- Understanding of operating systems, networking technologies/protocols, and software applications.
- Familiarity with Oracle and SQL relational database management systems and SQL scripting.
- Ability to deliver superior customer service.
- Sound analytical and organizational skills.
- Excellent oral/written communication skills.
- Microsoft/Oracle certification a plus.
Kronos Incorporated - 2 years ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...