Crittercism is looking for a hands on Support Engineering Leader. Thousands of developers and mobile teams rely on Crittercism to manage the performance of their mobile apps in the wild. Our Support Engineers are the face of our organization for both enterprise clients and the broader developer community. You will over see global support efforts and manage our team directly interfacing with our clients, identifying/debugging complex issues, and then resolving those issues with our Engineering team ensuring customer success.
- Oversee a small close knit group of Support Engineers, providing technical leadership, guidance and mentorship.
- Drive the prioritization of troubleshooting efforts to resolve customer issues around installation and implementation.
- Build and maintain a scalable, and lean support ticket management process and work with our engineers to fix identified technical issues.
- Contribute to technical support, best practices, and developer tools docs published on our website
- Deliver exceptional and timely phone/email support to large companies with a mobile presence
- Define/refine processes that foster a world-class customer support experience
- Experience serving as support manager or support lead for 2+ years.
- Basic to Intermediate programming skills
- 4+ years in a providing technical support for an enterprise grade SaaS product.
- Proven self-starter.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Desired but not Required
- Experience playing with at least one Nerf Gun.
Crittercism, based in San Francisco, is the world's first mobile app performance management (APM) solution that offers a real-time global view of app diagnostics and app crashes across iOS, Android, Windows Phone 8, Hybrid and HTML5 mobile web on over 600 million unique devices and over 40 billion app loads. The company's investors include Opus Capital, Shasta Ventures and Google Ventures.
Crittercism, Inc. - 12 months ago